About F. A. O'Toole
For 43 Years F. A. O’Toole has been a leading provider of Automated Storage and Retrieval Solutions for small parts, kits, tools, records management, multi-media, labs and hospitals, as well as all types of furniture for office, warehouse and the manufacturing floor wherever materials and supplies are stored.
- KardexLektriever® Electric Lateral File
- Shuttle XP® Vertical Lift Modules (VLM)
- Industrial Vertical Carousels (VC)
- Horizontal Carousels (HZ)
- Kompakt® Mobile Storage Systems
- Material handling software
- Systems furniture
- Case goods
- Work benches and lockers
These Sustainable Storage Solutions:
- Save Valuable Floor Space
- Increase Productivity
- Improve Worker Safety
- Increase accessibility to all types of stored materials (ADA friendly)
Why F. A. O'Toole
- Customized Site Analysis, Evaluation & Specification.
- Small Business; registered CCR and ORCA, EAC, WAWF and SAM.
- All major lines on GSA Schedules.
- Large in-house Factory Certified Service and Installation Team.
- Turnkey services with expert equipment, records and material relocations and moves.
- Over 100 manufacturers of material handling storage equipment, records storage equipment, warehouse management software, bins, totes, filing supplies, furniture and cabinetry represented.
- To fully understand our customer's needs before proposing a storage and retrieval solution.
- To specify only the most efficient storage and retrieval system available.
- To provide only the very best and highest quality products to achieve that solution.
- To maintain a well trained and fully staffed sales and service department at all times.
- To maintain a well trained and fully trained administration team.
- To maintain an office and warehouse facility large enough to fulfill our customer's needs for temporary storage, receiving, logistical support and services.
- To maintain an office and warehouse facility large enough to house an inventory of repair parts for all the equipment we service.
- To maintain the licenses and certifications we need to fulfill our customer's needs in regard to state, local and federal requirements.
- To providing the very best and fastest service repair and response time available anywhere.
- To always bring the best value to our customer by:
- Providing the most complete understanding of our customer's needs.
- Providing the highest Quality goods
- Supporting and servicing what we sell throughout the life of the systems we recommend.
- Providing competitive pricing.