Materials Storage: Shuttle Vertical Lift Module
The KardexRemstar Shuttle® Vertical Lift Module (VLM) is an enclosed system of vertically arranged trays, an extraction platform and a series of computerized controls that delivers items to an ergonomically positioned workstation. The VLM automatically locates and retrieves stored items with a push of a button or a scan of a bar code.
Several Shuttle VLMs can be placed side-by-side or back-to-back to form a compact and efficient automated storage and retrieval system. KardexRemstar’s CubeStar® technology combines hardware and controls to give the Shuttle VLM up to 50 percent more storage capacity than Vertical Lift Modules without CubeStar technology.
What Makes the KardexRemstar Shuttle VLM the best?
- Quick Ship Program can have a unit up and running in 10 days
- 100% one inch incremental tray storage can save up to 85% of floor space
- CubeStar technology scans every tray stored in the least amount of space
- Add or subtract pick windows (pre and post installation)
- Change any unit's height cost effectively (pre and post installation)
- A full suite of field proven software and controls
- Controlled access to any tray
- Program the horizontal and vertical speed of every tray to accommodate fragile and sensitive items.
- Steel belted tooth belt
- Central guidance system for reliability and durability
- Shutter door protection
- Wide selection of tray widths and depths
- WMS, ERP and legacy host integration available
- Multiple capacity trays in the same machine
- Ergonomically delivered trays to each users height
- Locally licensed service technicians
- Largest installation base in North America & the world
We encourage you to compare the features of the KardexRemstar Shuttle VLM with any other vertical lift module in the market!
Contact Us for more information or to schedule a free on-site consultation.