Kardex Remstar Lektriever Electric Lateral File
Kardex Remstar Lektriever Electric Lateral File is designed to handle a complete range of media and deliver it to the operator with the push of a button, virtually eliminating wasted walking, searching and bending activities which dramatically improves productivity by up to 160%.
What makes the Kardex Remstar Lektriever Electric Lateral File the best?
- Increase Capacity of Existing Filing and Storage Areas by up to 271%
- Recover Up To 70% Of Existing Floor Space By Using True "Floor to Truss" Storage
- Customizable Levels of Media and Item Security and Protection
- Fully Compliable With The Barrier Removal Act - All Stored Items Are Brought To An Ergonomically Positioned Work Counter
- Proven reliability with a Higher Mean Time Between Failure Rate Than Most Household Appliances
- Largest Field Service Installation Team Available 24 / 7 / 365
We can help you find the best solution
Standard features & options
The KardexRemstar Lektriever offers a wide range of standard and special options and features to meet the requirements of almost every application, facility and organization.
- Full range of FastPic Office and third party software integration available
- Complies with the Barriers Removal Act, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 508 of the Rehab Act
- Bar code scanner and printer integration
- Full width task light
- Position light indicates which item to pick
- Link multiple floors or departments
- A full range of controls
- Emergency access hand crank
- Painted any RAL color
- Choose from an electric, folding or fixed work counter
- Keyboard lockout security feature
- Magnetic control mount for ease of use
- Up to three year factory certified warranty available
- Lifetime motor warranty when under KardexRemstar maintenance program
With the Automatic Security Doors, department managers can give restricted access rights to certain employees. This helps ensure that specific users can retrieve the files, documents and items to which they have been given prior approval by their managers and supervisors.
Sensitive files and valuable items are therefore stored within a secure and enclosed environment. All transactions are logged and fully transparent.
- Each user (up to 25) has a unique 4 digit PIN code
- The PIN identifies the approved shelves assigned to the user
- Administrator rights exist to change shelf usage and PIN codes
- Lektriever ELF only rotates when doors are closed and secure, preventing random access from other users
- Only the shelf requested appears in the access opening
Fire Protection Systems
Connecting the Automatic Security Doors to a facility's fire detection and protection system can trigger the automatic closure of doors in the event of a fire. Dependent upon the organization's fire policy, the fire suppression system will be activated within the Lektriever ELF to protect the contents.
Adjustable Work Counters
Electric or Manual work counters glide up and down to meet every users ergonomic work height. Whether an operator is four foot or six foot tall, sitting, standing or in a wheel chair they can adjust the work counter for their maximum comfort.
Disabled Persons Accessibility
Linking the Automatic Security Door with the electric work counter offers equal work opportunities for all operators to work effectively with the Lektriever ELF. Both the Automatic Security Doors and the electric work counter can be activated and adjusted from a seated or standing position, with the push of a button.